Sunday, December 9, 2007

Jewish?

Yay for my first Hanukkah! (sp!?)

I celebrated my very first Hanukkah tonight. it was spectacular!

I got a braclet that says 'Shalom' and has the star of david on it, i am SO going to wear this year round!

I also have decided that when i have money again i'm going to buy the game Quelf. its an Austrailian game that you can only get online or in Austrailia, so i dont really know how the Weinsteins (sp!?) found out about it, but boy am i glad they did! SO much fun! (www.quelf.com)

*sigh* 5 more days until i'm home in Minnesota....

4 comments:

rachel said...

so i was looking at the website.

and now apparently now quelf is available here.

its even in some store inside the mall of america. i checked for you.

:]

(but i swear a few years ago it was not)

Kurtlyn! said...

WHO-RA! for minnesota!

Jeff and Yvonne Weinstein said...

Glad you had fun

Adam said that if you want to talk to him about the celebrative arts at the grove, e-mail him, post something on his blog and leave an e-mail address for him, or call him (phone number on church website..) (Wish you were with me then)

Jeff and Yvonne Weinstein said...

p.s. He's the epic beat link on my blog