Monday, December 31, 2007

love to my homies

So, Rachel pointed out that i abandoned my blog. and she was correct. its not that i dont have things to write about, its just all been happening so fast that i just havent taken the time.

it also happens to be 3:30am right now and last night i went to bed at 5:00am watching season 3 of Lost (which by the way is amazing). In fact, i havent really left my basement because katelyn, kelsey, and my sister katie and i have been holed up in there watching the following: Season 1 of 'Psych', Season 3 of 'Lost' (which i previously mentioned), 'The Bourne Ultimatum' , 'Hot Rod', and finally; Seasons 1 and 2 of 'Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia' (p.s. watch this show, as funny as the office- no joke). I know, i know, it sounds terribly boring. But you dont know my friends.

I'm very tired, and i dont think i can last so here is a quick update of the past couple of weeks, ready!? Lets do it!:

1.)went to healing conference
2.) Got the spiritual gift of prophecy bestowed on me at healing conference (even though i had shown signs of it for a while now)
3.) went on date with pilot guy
4.)found out pilot guy was not for me.
5.)met satanist guy named Justin. Quite possibly the most interesting person i've ever met. we talk alot, and he's finally warming up to the idea that there is a god out there. i know what people think of satanists, but its not the worship of satan, if they worshiped satan that would mean theres a god, and they dont believe there is a god.in reality its the worship of yourself. i've known that for a long time, i wouldnt recomend looking into it, but if you'd like more information on it i'd be happy to tell you a little bit more about it. I've always had a facination with darkness, which, thank God i'm a christian because otherwise i would get sucked into all that so quickly. ANYWAY moving on.
6.)went to fargo (where my cousin and future roommate Addison and his girlfriend Sara live)through some bad weather, but we made it.
7.)Found out my cousin Addison has the same spiritual gifts (yes plural) as i do. just not as strong.
8.) realized i shouldnt be ashamed of my gifts. if people dont believe me that doesnt mean they go away, i cant turn them off so why not just accept them.
9.) Played an amazing game of Quelf!
10.) drove home to katelyn dear. there was much rejoycing. and Q'doba.
11.) rent and bought way too many dvd's in one day.
12.) watched them.

and now i'm back where i started. this really isnt that short of a blog. but i could go into much more detail. welp! catch you on the flipside!

-Abby

5 comments:

Jeff and Yvonne Weinstein said...

Glad to hear that you are still breathing. Sounds like an interesting interlude to life. Looking forward to hugging you.... when will you be back in Riverside?

Jeff and Yvonne Weinstein said...

My sister works in Long Beach (fairly close to LAX) and was coming to Riverside monday.... she said that you could take the shuttle to her and she's give you a ride to Riverside..... give me a call....

Jeff and Yvonne Weinstein said...

Hey, pray for this worship pastor and his wife and yet to be born daughter... http://cfhusband.blogspot.com/

leave him a comment, too- he appreciates them:)

rachel said...

haha. you have three comments from my mom. hahahahahaha.

so i have now seen juno twice. i liked it soo much. have you seen it yet?

abby. its weird to me that your name only has three letters.

Jeff and Yvonne Weinstein said...

Now she has four ahahahahahah