Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I <3 my roomies

So since I'm poor and cant buy my roomies presants, i wrote and performed songs for them and i thought i would share Brianna's and Kristens with you. (Akilas will come soon).


My Kristen:

Kristen Harris, You're better than a day in Paris
Kristen Harris, Whos' arms are hair less

Kristen Oh Kristen, People don't know what they're missin'
And even though you slam the door
your Mariah Carey dance leaves me laughing on the floor

Kristen Harris, I'm sorry if i ever embarrass
Oh Kristen Harris, is you i Cherish.


Its Brianna:

I know this girl named Brianna (bri-on-ah) Yes, Brianna not Bri-anna
Its Brianna definitely not Brauna, if you call her that you're probably a moron-a
Its Brianna not BriHana, She got high from an oven, but never marijuana

All these names are inaccurate
And her green eyes are immaculate
If I was a boy, i would so tap that but she probably wouldnt let me because shes full of class

Brianna! Brianna!
This Rachel needs a Ross who doesnt have hair-loss
She's not just some Ho, She's a princess
Because she's my friend even though i'm a mess

Yes her name is Brianna! Brianna!
Oh i heart my Brianna!

Song of the Day: 'Falling Slowly' by Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova

Boy of the Day: Mr.Andrew Springer


4 comments:

rachel said...

this Rachel needs a Ross who doesnt have hair-loss


hahahahha.
oh abby. i know i said i didnt want anything for christmas. but you can write me a song.

Jillian, Riverside said...

i want a song :(

Jeff and Yvonne Weinstein said...

Did you get an e-mail from Adam?

SuraLou! said...

ummm, i love you.


i miss you