Sunday, October 28, 2007

things from all over.

i suppose its time for a small update. i'm still with Jonathan. I'm still crazy for him. and (luckily) he's still crazy for me.

i'm learning to wear make up. i dont know if i like it yet.

I bought 12 rape whistles because jonathan wants a rape whistle for christmas, and i wanted to get him a nice one because he's going to get me lots of things for christmas, but all i could find is a nice whistle, not a fun rap whistle. but the whistle i wanted only came in a pack of 12. so... anyone want a rape whistle!?

Somehow this weekend i screwed up instant mashed potatoes AND instant jello pudding. i mean, it was still pudding-esque, but take it from me, dont use Silk in your pudding.

I just got wind that one of my roommates (Amanda) might live at home next semester. i hate it because she wants me to stay here next semester but she gets to be with her family!? boo-hiss.

Tonight i'm going to see 'Dan In Real Life' i'll let you all know how that goes.

I rented 'To Wong Foo, from Julie Newmar With Love" this weekend, i had forgotten that it really isnt that funny. Well, its funny for the first 45 minutes but then it all goes down hill from there. Wesley Snipes is an ugly woman. but John Leguizamo makes a surprisingly convincing woman, and Patrick Swayze just looks like he's having wayyy to much fun.

Later this week, Brianna, Samantha, and I are going to the Bare Minerals store and free makeovers i heart free things. i especially heart free things that make me pretty.

a pedicure would be nice. but i doubt i'll get one. a tattoo would also be sweet, but i suck at getting a job, so i'm putting it off... or am i!?

I miss kisses. kisses are great.

i need a massage. my hips hurt.

the end.




UPDATE: Dan In Real Life. Very good. i highly recomend it. Highly.

No comments: