Thursday, October 18, 2007

I think i'm going to marry a hockey player.

So turns out Hockey, is awesome. I dont know why, but theres something about violent sports thats just really hot haha. I mean, really! I was in heaven! all these big burly men with stubble and long hair, yum. i particularily like number 18 Andrew Miller and/or number 15 Ryan Getzlaf of the Anaheim Ducks. excellent. (http://ducks.nhl.com/team/app?service=page&page=TeamPlayers&type=roster) yep. And they just ram into eachother and beat the crap out of eachother, i like it :D. Theres something sexy about a guy who can protect you, you know? And could like, break you in half but wont because he loves you hahaha yeah i know... i'm a loon. And they're so huge! we got to be 'backstage' at the stadium because Amanda sang the national anthem, so we were so close to them! and its really cool because they're completely sold out all season and we got to go for FREE! I cant wait to go again... for free. :D

In other news, boys still suck. surprise surprise.

ME: steve... this cant work if i never see, or hear from you... (in myspace message 5 days ago, which i know he read)
ME: (Last night, text message) Wow... and this whole time i thought i meant something to you
STEVE: Wow ur tripping hardcore ok sorry i have skool and a job
ME:And i understand butt... i've been here for 2 months now, do you ever plan on asking me out? Or am i just a friend with benefits to you?
STEVE:OK Wow where did all this shit come from damn y r u mad attacking me about this
ME: I'm sorry for attacking you. I'm just frustrated
STEVE: Wow right ok then late
ME: what does that mean?
ME:Is it so wrong for me to want to know how you feel about me?
STEVE:Ok no but no joke im so not gonna b talk down to like that or disrespected like that.
ME: I'm sorry the last thing i wanted to do is disrespect you that wasnt my intent.
ME: (10 minutes later) It really wasnt


and thats the last i heard from him all night. what do i do now?

4 comments:

rachel said...

jillian said, "eff him"

and i say, "get over him. he is not worth it. seriously."

Kurtlyn! said...

kick him to the curb babby! besides you are coming home soon for good, and what then of the relationship? you know better than i do that it wont last. ya know?

Kurtlyn! said...

hey your dad has one of these i found it the other day. just thought i would let you know, not like he actually writes on it but he has one post, i laughed out loud when i saw it. ha.

SuraLou! said...

i agree with below comments. come home to the mid-west. we love you here. :)