Wednesday, October 17, 2007

i suppose i could update

so i'm going to a hockey game tonight. I'm not really sure how that will go. hopefully it will be fun but it seems like the other girls are more into hockey than i am (go figure, me being from MN and all).

I've decided boys are dumb. and i need to find someone worthwhile, no cross that out, i WILL find someone worthwhile, even if it kills me! oy. wish me luck. pretty sure i'm going to need it.

I want to get my tattoo katelyn. and the idea of getting one and not telling my family sounds kinda appealing. Thoughts?

this week on myspace 3 men above the age of 35 asked to be my myspace friend. c-r-e-e-p-y.

i finally saw transformers. but i feel bad. because i yelled at people for talking... not my best moment. it was weird, like, i was having this weird brain thing going on where i had a headache and the john guy was cute , and i was trying to pay attention to the movie, but i coudnt hear it very well, and i felt all awkward because there was a group dynamic that i will never be a part of and... blahh.... its weird how lonley you can feel sometimes for no real reason. i used to be so good at talking to people. i mean, i was bomb. and this year i feel like i've just stopped trying. instead i just blurt out awkward thing. i feel like i've lost my spark... it sucks... i miss people being interested in me... god that sounds so shallow. i bet people really werent it just... feels like they were.
But transformers was a good movie.

well i think its time to shut up now... i've officially reached a new "emo" level. boo.

2 comments:

rachel said...

oh im sorry. i didnt even realize that was awkward for you. im glad you stayed and hung out tho. and im inviting the boys to go saturday to my church/house too. also my other cottage mates so you will not be the awkward one who wasnt a part of our english class last year.

Kurtlyn! said...

okay tattoo...that would be cool, the whole not telling your family is really up to you and i guess i wouldnt tell mine either until they saw it. ha. so i agree, and i want to get one SO BAD!!! so maybe once i finally get a job i will. ha. also boys are stupid, and i really miss you, i dont like not having you in my life, because i dont have to worry about upsetting you or if i do i know how to get you out of that. ha.