Sunday, June 22, 2008

ugh.

a coma sounds nice right about now... i could just sleep. i wouldnt have to worry about money, or gas, or how i'm going to get groceries, or how i'm going to get to work, or how i hurt people, or how angry i am, or how i'm not a good person, or how much i'm suffocating... i could just lay down and not have to think for a month or so.

but then my mom would have to pay for my hospital bills. and she just lost her job. and i just got into a car accident. and i'm losing my home. and i just want to feel sorry for myself even though i know it wont help anything...

...yep a coma sounds nice.

3 comments:

GinnyBerry said...

I'm sorry that things are not going so well for you right now. Sounds like you have a lot on your plate. I'll be praying for you.

Rachel's Aunt Ginny

Katie said...

I love you. And you can always live with me.

Letting Off the Happiness..... said...

how could you say those things? I am just letting you know I love you.