Sunday, June 1, 2008

20 years old on June 5th

So my birthday is in 4 days. i need some good ideas of things i can do that are still cheap. i have basically no money at all. well... i do get paid on the 6th though, so maybe on the weekend i can plan something... but still! What is something really fun and really really cheap? i'd like to have a party because i always used to have theme parties and i LOVE theme parties, but i dont want to have to buy a bunch of party stuff... boo. I wish i wasnt so Poo' (pronounced 'Pou' like Pour without the 'R'... the joke is i'm so poor i cant even afford the 'R', i'm not poo as in crap). So yeah... Ideas?

3 comments:

Kate said...

Hahahahaha I love how you had to explain the poor part...ah rediculous. And considering the hefty check I just had to lend you I probably wont be getting you a present...except that I already bought something little so you will at least get that. Oh and my vote is that you do something on the weekend so that I can come...preferably sunday. Ok well see you around homeslice.

Kurtlyn! said...

haha, thank you for explain i never would have got it with out that explanation. i think you should do like a game theme or something...or a classics theme, where we all dress up and do something, i would say go out to eat, but money....um, for games apples to apples, or queef! haha! well those are my cheap ideas...also what do you want for your bday? i get paid that friday so i can get you something...and i agree with katie on having it on the weekend, expect not on sunday because i have to work monday, which means i would have to wake up early. so saturday, is my say.

Jeff and Yvonne Weinstein said...

Hahaha Happy birthday early!

I spent the day yesterday with a friend outside walking in the sun in a park- it was cheerful. This might be ridiculous, but how about a back to the future theme, and everyone meets at the park for lemonade and cake and plays board games there? Lots of people were having parties out in the park yesterday. Was quite cheery.

(I know, I am crazy :) )