Friday, January 18, 2008

So i've decided that I am Fergie.














creepy huh, you cant even tell the difference. i know. But, thats not why i'm Fergie. its more like, i identify with the lyrics of her new song "Clumsy" They go:

You know, this isn't the first time this has happened to me
This love sick thing
I like serious relationships and a
A girl like me dont stay single for long
Cuz everytime a boyfriend and I break up
My world is crushed and I'm all alone
The love bug crawls right back up and bites me and I'm back

Can't help it
The girl can't help it (repeat 3x)




I'm not saying i'm a babe magnet or anything. that whole "i dont stay single for long" thing isnt true. but the part about i get sincerely crushed and then a day later i'm fall all over again, that part is true. I know it makes me really sketchy but. i dont know... i guess what i'm trying to say is theres this boy named Derek and i really like him and he really likes me and he asked me to be his girlfriend and i said yes. I havent told anyone about him just because i dont tell people about my personal life very often. I always think people dont take me seriously when it comes to guys because i'm always talking to different guys and it just doesnt seem 'credible' to them i guess. which to some extend i understand... it just makes me feel like crap every time i have to see people roll their eyes at me and talk down at me like a child every time i talk about it.

but i dont like lying either. so... guess i'll just throw it out there. met him on the internet. I know, I know, its sketchy. very sketchy. i get it. i also know its stupid and i know everyon thinks its lame and typical behavior of me and my low self esteem blah blah blah.

You can think whatever you want to. You can judge me as much as you want, but i guess what i'm saying is, I feel the way i feel and... well. thats all that matters to me. So yeah... this is my way of telling you all... and i'll probably get a lot of crap for this... but. oh well.

4 comments:

SuraLou! said...

as long as your happy, that's all that matters.

i wa boo

kitten said...

i don't really know anything about this, for better or for worse, but i will say that you are way cuter than fergie...she's scary.

Jeff and Yvonne Weinstein said...

You're *way* cute.

rachel said...

time to uppdate.