Friday, January 4, 2008

bring on the optimism

I love kissing someone new.
I love Jack Nicholson.
I love being remembered.
I love natural smiles, not the ones they use in pictures.
I love sunlight coming through a cloud covered sky.
I love the sound of a cello.
I love cooking, even though I’m not very good at it.
I love clever lyrics.
I love hairy men.
I love a good sweater.
I love orchids, dahlias, gardenias, and white wild flowers.
I love the first sip of an ice cold coke.
I love small creeks hidden by trees.
I love a good strong breeze.
I love Julie Andrews.
I love thick carpet that you can dig your toes into.
I love scarves.
I love the weak in the knees feeling I get when someone kisses my neck.
I love obscure musicals and rock operas.
I love a mans’ shoulders, hands and jaw bone.
I love small animals.
I love nightgowns.
I love when birds come close enough that you can almost touch them.
I love dying my hair a new color.
I love tattoo shops and the people in them.
I love being naked when no one is home.
I love chunky jewelry.
I love the smell of cigarette smoke and cologne on a mans clothes.
I love getting a tan.
I love someone running their fingers through my hair.
I love jeans that fit you just right.
I love chap-stick
I love jazz and blues music.
I love buying new books.
I love when you can see the sun and the moon at the same time.
I love Greek food.
I love songs that make you cry and rip your heart out.
I love finding random trivia about movies on IMDB
I love a hearty steak dinner.
I love wearing just a white t-shirt and jeans.
I love Birkinstocks.
I love my friends.
I love singing in my car.
I love getting packages.
I love arriving at my destination after a long road trip.
I love dresses.
I love dimples.
I love giving unique, and genuine compliments.
I love receiving unique, and genuine compliments.
I love going out to dinner.
I love sitting and talking on the outdoor patio furniture in Target.
I love a giving and receiving a good slap on the ass.
I love when people notice my perfume.
I love long hugs.
I love when someone takes my hand.
I love playing cards.
I love performing.
I love hockey fights.
I love laughing so hard I have to cover my mouth with both hands so I don’t disturb everyone in a 2 mile radius.
I love being so tired that everything is funny.
I love gourmet sandwiches.
I love taking naps with the opposite sex.
I love finding new comedians.
I love getting my eyebrows waxed.
I love driving at night with my windows down.
I love Donkey Kong.
I love going to new cities.
I’m in love with trees. I always will be.
I love feeling lovely.
I love good hair days.
I love when people are unexpectedly nice.
I love deep conversations that last until early hours of the morning.
I love exotic looking people.
I love hippies.
I love hammocks.
I love the sound of the ocean.
I love spicy foods.
I love when the power goes out and you’re forced to live by candle light.
I love being one of the only people in a movie theatre.
I love weird movies.
I love when the tide rushes in around your ankles.
I love my dog Jack.
I love new shoes even though I never wear them.
I love when the dentist says I have beautiful teeth, even though I don’t brush everyday.
I love media classes.
I love new underwear.
I love being completely open and vulnerable with a new person… if my heart gets broken later on.
I love seeing the moon reflected on water.
I love collar bone and neck tattoos.
I love myspace and facebook messages.
I love seeing someone I’ve missed.
I love crying with another person.
I love Medora, North Dakota.
I love Jack Vettriano and Maxfeild Parish paintings.
I love Conan O’Brian and Steven Colbert.
I love finding out peoples Astrological signs.
I love riding horses.
I love The Beatles.
I love feeling free.
I love feeling desired.
I love laying my head on someone’s lap during a movie.
I love sleeping in.
I love movies set in Minnesota.
I love wrapping myself in a blanket.
I love telling stories.
I love Minneapolis.
I love having money.
I love slow dancing.
I love when the moon is so bright you can see things clearly.
I love crafty people.
I love quoting movies.
I love writing short stories, even if I end up hating them later.
I love journals, even though I never write in them.
I love green eyes.
I love when my shoulders are bare.
I love having hope that the right man will find me.