Saturday, November 3, 2007

Glow

I've been feeling really crappy lately. past 2 days have been horrible, and terribly lonely. cry myself to sleep lonely. and then tonight i talked to Jonathan. He's been kinda busy the past 2 days so we havent really talked. but then tonight it was... wonderful. as usual. every time i talk to him my face hurts from smiling so much. and just that... just that he can make me smile is... its such a big deal. To smile from the heart... its beautiful and so rare, and thats what i feel everytime i talk to him. i would marry him if it meant i got to feel that way for the rest of my life, i mean, obviously it wouldnt be all fun and laughter but... even if it was once a week it would be worth it. i want it to be december. i dont know if i have another semester left in me...

1 comment:

rachel said...

go to your dashboard.

manage: layout

add page element.
:]

this is the other thing you should do.

go to google reader.
and set up a feed thingy. that way you can just check that page instead of checking each persons page.

the equivalent of subscriptions on xanga.