Thursday, October 23, 2008

I won't give up on you, you know thats what i'm sayin'

So i've decided to be a Freudian Slip because its quick and easy, but still clever. and i rarely have the opportunity to be clever. I'd be Cher, but i would over think it and probably spend way too much money trying to achieve 'the cher-ness'

In other news, my job is sending me to Indiana for 2 weeks to train another restaurant! more money,free plane tickets, free food, free hotel... but 10 hour days 6 days a week. I'm sure it will get old, but its too much money to pass up. and it would be awesome to put on a resume 'Corporate Trainer.'
Although i wont be able to traditionally vote, which i'm kind of bummed about. since i'm already registered i just walk into an office and fill out the ballot. i dont get to go into a booth or anything- which is what i was kinda geeking out about. Sounds fun to me haha.

I also get to go to Arizona/ Las Vegas the week after christmas to visit my parents! so hey, californians, we should TOTALLY meet in Vegas! that would truely be badass because i miss everyone like crazy.

You know what my comfort foods are? I figured them out i think, the Misquette Chicken from Quiznos, and Corned beef. odd, but i immediately feel at ease when i eat these 2 foods.... wow that sounds so pathetic. what are your comfort foods? ...please answer so i dont feel like such a fatty.

I've also renewed my love for the movie Dan in Real Life.... it really is that good. i know some disagree with me, but i just... *sigh* it makes me so happy :)

this post is all over the place. why not end it with a cute video of micro teacup chihuahua's!?


1 comment:

Kate said...

Yay! you can pay me the $500 you owe me! Have fun on your trip! My confort foods are ice cream, chicken wild rice soup, and sometimes pizza.