Monday, July 28, 2008

Rachel Tagged me...but not physically because she lives to far and needs to come visit me really really soon.

What are 5 things on your to-do list for today?
1. Go to Dunn Bros interview
2. Meet my cousin Taryn for dinner
3. possibly hang out with my sister.
4. look for jobs online
5. uh... sit somewhere...

What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
1. chocolate anything
2. Gummi things
3. Tetziki and pita
4. meat.
5. chocolate chip cookies (especially my moms)

What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. Buy a house.
2. Pay off all my debt
3. Pay off all my families debt
4. Travel the world
5. Start up a sort of scholarship program for people who need money.

What are 5 of your bad habits?
1. obsessively applying chapstick.
2. not brushing my teeth enough (gross i know, i just forget)
3. procrastinating
4. laziness
5. anger issues

Where are 5 places you have lived?
1. Riverside CA
2. 620 Saxony Cr. Chaska MN
3. 2245 kessler ct. chaska mn
4. St.Louis Park MN
5. Russell Springs KY

What are 5 jobs you've had?
1. Night Receptionist
2. Barista and Caribou Coffee
3. Sales Associate at Bath and BOdy Works
4. Barista at Borders Books
5. Updating medical files at a hospital.

What 5 people do you want to tag?
1. Katie McCloskey!
2. Katelyn
3. Derek
4. Katie (my sister)
5. Janai (even though she barely blogs anymore like she should)

No comments: