Sunday, May 4, 2008

yo

so i took the job at Borders. which i love, and i'm GOOD at. Every day that i've worked i've been the top seller of Borders Rewards cards, my boss came up and said "i'm really proud of you, we couldn't have picked anyone more perfect for this job!"...its been so long since i've been good at something... :( its been so nice being good at my job, i really, REALLY love it! And i found out that part time there is 32hours a week, and i can apply for insurance even though im part time (i just havent figured out how to do that yet, heh). The problem is so far they havent schedualed me for 32 hours, its more like 20 :/ so its like, i WILL get 32 hours, but not yet. and June 1st is 3 weeks away. which means i need another job and fast. blech. so pray... a lot.


p.s. today was beautiful out. so beautiful derek and i found my old bike, put air in the tires and took turns riding around my neighborhood. it was cute. especially derek because my bike is bright pink and purple and short :)

2 comments:

rachel said...

yay. im glad you love it.
:]

Jeff and Yvonne Weinstein said...

Yay! I was worried when you did not update- silly me!

I am glad you are doing terrific surrounded by books- Yay for you for doing a great job!

Please keep me in your prayers, okay? Things are turbulent at my workplace right now..... so specific prayers that I will be able to go cheerfully about my duties in the face of people telling lies about me, and hold my head up. (HE is the lifter of my head, after all.)