Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My Name is Abby Rosenberg and I Have A Lot Of Love to Give.

so i have to gush about derek for a second. while i was at work he cleaned the whole house (he even mopped!) and made me delicious lasagna all by himself. He wasnt sure how to make it so he asked a bunch of women in the grocery store and they helped him GAHH thats so cute! Things have been going really well lately :) and then the other night we watched Star Wars: Return of the Jedi and ate S'mores. i feel at peace.

3 comments:

Jillian, Riverside said...

this makes me happy abs. i'm glad that you're happy and at peace. nothing's better. you rock. i miss you. i love you.

Katie said...

I'm so very happy for you and so very jealous at the same time. I'm glad you found a good one, dear.

Jillian, Riverside said...

thank you :) I needed some opinions and i knew that you (being an expert hair dyer) would have some good advice :) thank you my love!