Wednesday, November 5, 2008

just a quick update

So for those of you who dont know, i'm in Indiana.

i really dig it so far! If i wasnt so in love with Minneapolis i probably wouldnt mind moving to Indianapolis, its a nice city, like minneapolis only not as quwirky (i have no idea how to spell that...) .

So far i've been super busy, but its a good busy. I've decided i really like opening restaurants and training people. i like typing up 'get to know you games' and rolling with the punches. i dont really know how to describe all the stuff i've been doing, but i really am enjoying it :D and it makes me happy that i'm taking pride in the things that i'm doing...

anyway! i'll try and update later! bye!

2 comments:

Jeff and Yvonne Weinstein said...

You go, girl! Glad that it is a good experience for you. I can just picture your smiling face and kind eyes helping everyone get comfortable with each other.

Letting Off the Happiness..... said...

Well thats good you like Indianapolis. Considering all my family lives there. I wish I was with you so I could see you and my family. I am glad you are having fun. I miss you alot. I am happy to hear that you found something you enjoy. So when are we moving?