Tuesday, March 18, 2008

So,

I guess if i put advertisements on my blog they'll pay me money every month depending on how much you guys (my readers) click on the advertisements. i could make up to $100 a month, so i says to myself "eh, why not?"

Did i sell out or something? because i really dont see a downside. i get paid to do the same thing i'm doing now. that's pretty cool.

So in 1-2 days they'll tell me if i'm approved and then there will be advertisements. i'll let you know how its going.


In other news, there really isnt any. i'm still a bum. but happy :)

Theres an offer on the house, but we dont know if the morgage company will accept it, so we are just waiting. so what does that mean for me... that means that i dont have a home to go back to so i have to get an apartment, which i was going to do anyway, but then what about derek... i cant just be like "welp, you're on your own in a new city. good luck." and because i dont have a job Addison is worried (naturally) that i wont be able to make rent. which is totally valid, i wouldnt trust me either but.. that puts me in a really crappy situation... I'm going to need to get an affordable apartment for myself or something. i dont know... i'm going to need a place to live and maybe i should just get an apartment with derek (i know what you're all thinking, i would think it too). it just... i dont have a lot of options, and i do love him. Arrgh. i just get... so depressed when i think about it... not derek, but the stress of what the heck am i supposed to do. i'm really scared.

But the good news is Derek, Katelyn, and I (and possibly katie i dont know) are going to get jobs at Canterbury Park, a horse race track. I really think i'll get this job because they need a lot of people for the summer (A LOT) and my friend christine has been working there for years and can get us the hook up. and her friends dad owns a lot of it so... i think we're good. and that makes me happy. i dont want to put all my faith in this, but that would be so badass. it really would.

i'm not really sure what else to say on here now... i think i'm gonna go play the sims. i love you all.

4 comments:

Kate said...

This is me commenting! I think you should move back now so that you can 1)get all of your stuff out of the house, or get rid of stuff 2) you could live with someone for a month until may IF the house is all sold and we have to get out...IF that will even happen before MAY. 3) In the mean time you get a job at Canterbury. That way when may comes around you can move in with Sara and Addison. Perhaps then Dereck can come up and live with you guys too. The job you will have by then will have allowed you to make enough for at least the first months rent. Then you keep working so you can pay more rent. see its not that hard,and it would really be your best option.

Cinders said...

ditto. love you and miss you abby!

Kurtlyn! said...

in agreence with the kate! listen to her she is very wise!

Jeff and Yvonne Weinstein said...

Wow, what a good plan. You would have a place to live now, get a foot in the door at Canterbury ahead of all the others that they will be hiring this summer.... and you would be able to save some money, too. Sounds like there is no reason not to go now, right?

The other thing that you would have going for you by relocating now is that you'll be there before all the college kids are out of school looking for summer work- you'll already have taken the job that they'll be looking for. SCORE BIG for Abby for planning ahead! You go girl. Let me know if mama weinstein can help you with the logistics in fueling up the car. I know that gasoline is not cheap and you have miles to go before you sleep :)